2020 Hawaii Cruise - September 6-18
WAITING LIST ONLY!!
CRUISE IS FULL!!!
Cruise to Hawaii with Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings and Olde Green Cupboard Designs!
September 6, 2020 - September 18, 2020
Royal Caribbean - Serenade of the Seas Vancouver, British Columbia to Honolulu, Hawaii
We’ll leave from the beautiful city of Vancouver, British Columbia and cruise for five days. Our first stop will be Hilo, Hawaii - then we’ll on to Kauai - Kona, Maui (two days) and on to Oahu, Honolulu. From Oahu you may want to extend your stay or make your flight arrangements from Honolulu for your flight back home! Enjoy beautiful weather, wonderful choices of excursions, the scent of flowers everywhere, crystal clear water, and beauty beyond belief. Check this trip off your bucket list and join us!
It’s going to be a trip of your lifetime!
Pricing per Person:
- Balcony Ocean View $ 2232.33 - SOLD OUT!
- Non-Student Pricing Per Person: deduct $500
- Oceanview & Inside Cabins Available
- For Single Cabin, Suite and 3 to 4 persons per room - Ask for availability and pricing.
Call Donna Myers 904-699-5225 or email: domyers@cruiseshipcenters
- Three HANDWORK classes - instructed by Lisa Bongean. No machines required - you may bring machines for personal use during open sewing times
- Olde Green Cupboard Designs will share demo’s, demo’s & more demo’s, make-it-take-it projects and our “favorite” things!
- Group Photo
- Stateroom (double occupancy)
- Travel cruise insurance
- Five consecutive classroom cruising days for sewing
- FUN group adventures on board!
- All Kits
- Port fees & taxes
- Door Prizes
- On board applicable amenities
All travel expenses to/from the ship and any additional lodging required
is the responsibility of each attendee.